[8 March, 2009] - Goo Hye Sun dating Lee Min Ho? Pcpdownloadphpfhandlenv
✿◕‿◕✿ For our beloved Goo Hye Sun ✿◕‿◕✿
Bạn muốn vào đây chơi phải hem?
Ráng đăng ký nha..Nhanh lắm mà..!
Có nhìu thứ hay ho đang chờ bạn đó..
Híc.
[8 March, 2009] - Goo Hye Sun dating Lee Min Ho? Pcpdownloadphpfhandlenv
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Diễn đàn dành riêng cho Fan hâm mộ Goo Hye Sun

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[8 March, 2009] - Goo Hye Sun dating Lee Min Ho?

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Đại nhân
Đại nhân
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 67
Được cám ơn : 12

[8 March, 2009] - Goo Hye Sun dating Lee Min Ho? Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [8 March, 2009] - Goo Hye Sun dating Lee Min Ho?   [8 March, 2009] - Goo Hye Sun dating Lee Min Ho? EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 3:36 pm

[8 March, 2009] - Goo Hye Sun dating Lee Min Ho? C6dd0b58

Goo Hye Sun’s response to the rumors of her dating Lee Min Ho

On the morning of the 6th, Goo Hye Sun was interviewed over the phone, “I saw the report in the morning. It’s true that we are close, but I’m surprised people thought we were dating. I think they are trying to make sure I never get married (laughs). We’re both optimistic people, so we’re planning on just laughing it off.”

When she first heard the news, rather than being confused, Goo Hye Sun found herself laughing. While starring in “Boys Over Flowers”, she has had more than one false rumors spread about her love life. Though she seemed calm throughout the scandal, she admitted her feelings of regret.

“Lately when I am doing interviews, a lot of people ask me about Min ho. Min Ho told me that when he does interviews, he gets asked about me as well. And in those situations, various topics can come up. I have filming with Min Ho today, and it may get awkward. But we’ve gotten close over the few months we’ve worked together. So I think we can be cool about it, and get past this.”

Lee Min Ho also expressed his disappointment through a representative, “We are close, but I was really caught off guard by the rumors. Just because two people are close, it doesn’t mean they have to go out.”
[8 March, 2009] - Goo Hye Sun dating Lee Min Ho? 265d8755
Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun Enveloped In Rumors Of Romance (Source: Newsen, Credit: Seoulfull)

Talent Lee Min Ho (22) has been surrounded by rumors of various relationships. And now there are rumors about his involvement with current ‘Boys Over Flowers’ co-star Goo Hye Sun.

However on the 6th, a representative of Lee Min Ho denied the rumors stating, “The news reports don’t have any truth to them. Playing their roles, they are seen together while filming many scenes. And this is where the rumors of a relationship stems from.”

Goo Hye Sun’s representative rejected the rumors as well, “They’re close but not dating. The rumors have surfaced because of the drama’s popularity.”

In the meantime, Lee Min Ho playing F4’s leader, Goo Jun Pyo and Goo Hye Sun playing Geum Jan Di are an on screen couple. Lee Min Ho revealed that, “age doesn’t matter but an elegant woman with a fair complexion” is his ideal type of woman.
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://goohyesun.forum-viet.net

[8 March, 2009] - Goo Hye Sun dating Lee Min Ho?
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang