[ No date ] -  More mature throuhg 5 years of acting Pcpdownloadphpfhandlenv
✿◕‿◕✿ For our beloved Goo Hye Sun ✿◕‿◕✿
Bạn muốn vào đây chơi phải hem?
Ráng đăng ký nha..Nhanh lắm mà..!
Có nhìu thứ hay ho đang chờ bạn đó..
Híc.
[ No date ] -  More mature throuhg 5 years of acting Pcpdownloadphpfhandlenv
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.

Diễn đàn dành riêng cho Fan hâm mộ Goo Hye Sun

Trang ChínhTrang Chính  GalleryGallery  Tìm kiếmTìm kiếm  Latest imagesLatest images  Đăng kýĐăng ký  Đăng NhậpĐăng Nhập  

[ No date ] - More mature throuhg 5 years of acting

Go down 
Tác giảThông điệp
Admin
Đại nhân
Đại nhân
Admin

Tổng số bài gửi : 67
Được cám ơn : 12

[ No date ] -  More mature throuhg 5 years of acting Empty
Bài gửiTiêu đề: [ No date ] - More mature throuhg 5 years of acting   [ No date ] -  More mature throuhg 5 years of acting EmptyTue Apr 07, 2009 9:10 am

[ No date ] -  More mature throuhg 5 years of acting Koo-hye-sun

“I’ve been feeling very confused and hurt about all of the criticizing from the fans. I’ve said I would give it my all, but the indications wouldn’t cease. When I was acting, the scenes were definitely OKed by the director. So when it aired and I received all these criticisms, it was hard to accept.”

Perhaps because her image as an ‘ulzzang’ was so strong, adverse criticisms followed her whenever she starred in a drama. She admits there were long periods of hardships and pain, but emptied out her mind while starring in this drama. Popularity or love, she said she will throw away all of these desires and focus on acting only as if drawing on a white canvas.

“Honestly, in the past I think I lacked understanding. I only knew about myself, but upon trying to find what ‘emptying your mind’ really is, I think I learned to be more understanding. It’s a big help to my acting career as well.

Before “Boys over Flowers”, she starred in 3 historical dramas, one after another. From her acting ability to even her looks, anti-fans’ attacks never ceased. Hearing criticisms of her appearance hurt her feelings to no small degree.

But Goo Hye Sun replied, “I worried about it a lot at the time, but thinking about it now, I feel so thankful that I went through such a trial at that age. Perhaps it’s because of my double eye-lids, I’ve heard many people say that my face doesn’t suit historical dramas. Whether I fit a historical character or not, I am still a Korean.”

About her title as an “ulzzang star”, she said,” Honestly, I don’t know about attractiveness, but I do have an overflow of energy enough to surprise myself from time to time.”

Goo Hye sun’s skills do not stop at acting. Last year, she displayed a short film at the Busan Film Festival. Though she went through the ordeal, throughout the 1 year production time, she had an average of 3 to 4 hours of sleep everyday.

(About “Boys over Flowers”)
“To be honest, I don’t really know how the process of audition occurred. A proposal came, and I made the decision after I gave it a lot of thought. I feared that the image I had built up all these years through the historical dramas would revert back to the one I had from my “Nonstop 5” debut days. But the decision became easy once I reminded myself that there are limits to the amount of characters suitable for my age.”

Goo Hye Sun ended by saying, “I think all the criticisms from the fans about my acting has helped me a lot. In fact, I feel that it was an opportunity for my younger self to become more mature. I will work harder in the future.”

Article from: Joynews24
Written by: 이승호(기자)
Translated by: dunlop09
Credit:YG World
Về Đầu Trang Go down
https://goohyesun.forum-viet.net

[ No date ] - More mature throuhg 5 years of acting
Về Đầu Trang 
Trang 1 trong tổng số 1 trang

Permissions in this forum:Bạn không có quyền trả lời bài viết
✿◕‿◕✿ For our beloved Goo Hye Sun ✿◕‿◕✿ :: SUNSHINE FAMILY :: News about Goo Hye Sun-
Chuyển đến